The Dr. Vita Q10 Serum is an all-in-one serum that is contains anti-aging, hydrating, and whitening properties that promote a more radiant and youthful looking skin.
Here is the ingredients Dr Vita Q10 Serum.
• Coenzyme Q10 – It is an antioxidant that eliminates the free radicals from inside and outside our cells to slow down aging of skin.
• Vitamin E – A powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation and makes your skin look younger. It also promotes healing of wounds.
• Vitamin C – It helps the skin resist UV rays and prevents oxidation of melanin that causes skin to darken. It promotes a lighter and brighter skin tone.
• Cerawhite® - A patented whitening ingredient derived from herbs. Contains Glutathione that prevents the production of melanin, Ellagic Acid that prevents inflammation and the breakdown of collagen to prevent formation of wrinkles, and Ascorbyl Glucoside that is an antioxidant that reduces signs of aging and evens out skin tone.
• Argan Oil – Helps hydrate and moisturize skin and keep it from drying out.
• Vitamin A – Stimulates collagen and elastin production to help keep skin looking firm and youthful.
• Rosehip Oil – Rich in Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid that improve cell membrane synthesis, which helps in smoothing fine lines.
• Lavender Oil – Soothes skin and works with collagen to make skin firm, and improves the appearance of fine lines and skin texture.